Europa-List: mod 48 - what is it?

Subject: Europa-List: mod 48 - what is it?
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2016 17:27:10

In Appendix A (final inspection checklist) of the Rotax 912S installation manual
for the Europa XS, reference is made to a Factory Mod that I cant find any
information
on.

"Mod 48 - routing of oil hose"

I cannot find any reference to Mod 48 on the Europa factory website, nor on the
LAA website lists of mods for the Europa aircraft or for Rotax engines.

Can anyone point me to documentation for Mod 48 or tell me what its about?

in friendship

Rowland