Europa-List: Re: 8.33khz and the Netherlands

Subject: Europa-List: Re: 8.33khz and the Netherlands
From: zwakie <mz@cariama.nl>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2016 12:56:54

bobhitchcock@icloud.co wrote:
> Hi Marcel
> It's always good to talk. Great to hear from you after such a long time.  Hope
to meet up at some point.

Likewise, it's been far too long. Hope you can make it to Texel despite the
radio
issues...

bobhitchcock@icloud.co wrote:
> For me 8:33 De Kooy ...makes it awkward.

Why, do you require to talk to them when flying direct then?

bobhitchcock@icloud.co wrote:
> Though we in the UK have had some great news.  A confirmation that in the UK
will now gain a subsidy from the EU of 20% of the cost of a new 8.33 radio.

About 6 months ago there was talk in Holland about a similar arrangement, but
that
got blown away. I have revived that discussion after reading your message
and checking the CAA website. Hey, what would you Brits with your Brexit still
get EU funds and we in The Netherlands don't  [Laughing]  [Laughing]  [Rolling
Eyes]  [Rolling Eyes]

--------
Marcel Zwakenberg
XS TG || 912ULS || PH-SBR