Europa-List: Re: 8.33khz and the Netherlands

Subject: Europa-List: Re: 8.33khz and the Netherlands
From: zwakie <mz@cariama.nl>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 15:44:00

davidjoyce@doctors.org wrote:
> Richard, I am pretty clear tha tit is just those 7 to 10 mile radius class C
zones round the major airports that are the problem. If you fly round them,
which
isn't difficult you should be fine. But maybe Tim Weert will give us the
definitive
answer ?

That is correct, currently 8.33 is compulsary for Class C only and indeed the
CTR's
that have switched to 8.33 are 8 miles radius (although Amsterdam have a
little 'bump' added to the regular CTR in the soutch and the north). I would
expect
the route north will keep outside Rotterdam CTR and Amsterdam CTR anyway,
the only CTR to doublecheck would then be De Kooy (although you can easily
circumnavigate
easterly from the De Kooy and forget about it altogehter.

In short: no big deal!

--------
Marcel Zwakenberg
XS TG || 912ULS || PH-SBR