Europa-List: 8.33khz and the Netherlands

Subject: Europa-List: 8.33khz and the Netherlands
From: Bob Hitchcock <bobhitchcock@icloud.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 10:49:47
Hi Marcel

It's always good to talk. Great to hear from you after such a long time.  Ho
pe to meet up at some point. For me 8:33 De Kooy (always have difficulty wit
h my writing and speaking Dutch language, apologies.) makes it awkward. Thou
gh we in the UK have had some great news.  A confirmation that in the UK wil
l now gain a subsidy from the EU of 20% of the cost of a new 8.33 radio. Per
sonally  I will fill in a form and buy one as soon as the final version of t
he application form is released. Presume you also have ( as a fellow EU citi
zen) the same opportunity in The Netherlands?

Bulletin :"=82=AC4.3m of grants from the EU, the CAA confirmed today.The C
AA applied to the EU for =82=AC4.3m funding to encourage the timely trans
ition of the UK GA fleet from existing 25 kHz radios to 8.33kHz equipment.  T
hat application was for the maximum permitted grant of 20 per cent of the es
timated total cost of 8.33kHz equipage."

Regards

Bob Hitchcock

Mono XS