RE: Europa-List: 8.33khz and the Netherlands

Subject: RE: Europa-List: 8.33khz and the Netherlands
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 20:26:24

Richard, I am pretty clear tha tit is just those 7 to 10 mile radius
class C zones round the major airports that are the problem. If you fly
round them, which isn't difficult you should be fine. But maybe Tim
Weert will give us the definitive answer ? You can always join the 6Ns
and we will take you there in formation!

Regards, David

On 2016-07-26 19:34, Bob Harrison wrote:

> Hi! Richard,
> Subject to status of Shoulder operations I'm expecting to fly the North Sea
> Direct
again. I don't think that the new system will apply to Texel except it will
be necessary to approach the coast beyond the De-koy(?) Zone.( Still need
to verify though) May be possible to check with the rally organisers yet.
> Regards Bob H

to take the risk of a large fine.

> Richard Iddon
>
> G-RIXS