Re: Fwd: Europa-List: Do you recognise this cockpit mod

Subject: Re: Fwd: Europa-List: Do you recognise this cockpit mod
From: Graeme Hart <graeme.hart@onecoolkat.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 11:16:19
Thanks Nigel

While that is bad news it is also good news in that I'm only starting the
build so it shouldn't be too hard to fix compared with attempting to fix
when ready to fly.

I am in New Zealand and with our smaller population it is a little harder
to find people with the experience your inspectors have.  We also have a
much simpler inspection regime.

I'll contact the Europa factory and get their advice on how to reinstate
the structure.  Hopefully it will just be a matter of reinstating the
missing structure with a flat panel with an appropriate number of plys and
a suitable overlap/bonding to the edges.