Europa-List: Rigging Aids

Subject: Europa-List: Rigging Aids
From: Roger Sheridan <rogersheridan@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 17:10:39
Hi Glenn,

I presently operate from a storage container and am able to rig & de-rig
single handed.

Fuselage rests on a dolly copied from that designed by Roger Targett &
used by David Joyce.

Wings dollies were built by Roger Huttlestone & cleverly pivot through
90 degrees. Roger told me last year that he has the moulds but would
need a pattern part to produce the frame again.

I would be in a second set of wing dollies if there were sufficient
interest.

Photos attached.

Cheers,

Roger
07540 851867

> On 7 Jul 2016, at 11:25, Glenn Perry <gfhperry@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> On a different subject, I remember someone mentioning that they rig
and de-rig their Monowheel by themselves. Could you shed some light on
what sort of equipment you use to do this solo?