Re: Europa-List: Rigging Aids

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rigging Aids
From: Steven Pitt <stevenwpitt@me.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016 06:57:15
I would be interested to see the rest of the rigging aid if you can get some
 more photos.
Thanks
Steve Pitt

Sent from my iPad

Sent from my iPad
> On 7 Jul 2016, at 16:10, Roger Sheridan <rogersheridan@mac.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Glenn,
>
> I presently operate from a storage container and am able to rig & de-rig s
ingle handed.

> Fuselage rests on a dolly copied from that designed by Roger Targett & use
d by David Joyce.

> Wings dollies were built by Roger Huttlestone & cleverly pivot through 90 d
egrees. Roger told me last year that he has the moulds but would need a patt
ern part to produce the frame again.

> I would be in a second set of wing dollies if there were sufficient intere
st.

> Photos attached.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Roger
> 07540 851867
>

> <dolly2.jpg>
>
> <Dolly.jpeg>
>

>>> On 7 Jul 2016, at 11:25, Glenn Perry <gfhperry@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>

>> On a different subject, I remember someone mentioning that they rig and d
e-rig their Monowheel by themselves. Could you shed some light on what sort o
f equipment you use to do this solo?