Europa-List: Do you recognise this cockpit mod

Subject: Europa-List: Do you recognise this cockpit mod
From: Graeme Hart <graeme.hart@onecoolkat.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2016 22:35:53
Hi All

I have a kit that started out around 1999 and has been worked on by a
number of builder since them.

Does anyone recognise the mod that has been done to the cockpit.  A lot of
the top of the centre console has been cut out and reinforced around the
edges.

I'm hoping that this is a recognised mod and someone can point me at
documentation on what was intended.

A picture of part of the cutout section is below (sorry I don't have one of
the entire cutout)

I'd appreciate any leads on how this mod is intended to work.  Also, with
this large hole in the top do you still need the fuel valve access panel?

Thanks
Graeme
[image: Inline image 1]