Re: Europa-List: Tail plane torque tube assembly tips needed

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tail plane torque tube assembly tips needed
From: Graeme Hart <graeme.hart@onecoolkat.com>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 21:26:21
Thanks Lance.  I plan to ask my mechanic for a contact to do the
machining.  I believe it should be a pretty simple job for someone with the
experience and the gear.

I managed to get the parts to come apart by soaking them in a bucket of hot
water.  A smear of chainsaw oil all over the tube made my next attempt at
assembly and disassembly much easier.