Europa-List: Re: Rotax 914 Airbox / Fuel Pressure Differential

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Rotax 914 Airbox / Fuel Pressure Differential
From: flyingphil2 <flyingphil627europastuff@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 06:25:40

Thanks for all the replies and I think the UMA differential gauge seems to be
the
way to go.
That's a nice little task to work out how to fit that in with my current set up.

David, I take your point as well, especially as I also had an incident where I
had to turn abruptly to avoid a midair.  That was in a glider so no fuel
pressure
gauge involved.

Read this topic online here: