Re: Europa-List: Rotax 914 Airbox / Fuel Pressure Differential

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rotax 914 Airbox / Fuel Pressure Differential
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 09:40:59
Phil,

I installed the UMA differential pressure gage:

http://www.aircraftspruce.com/pages/in/fuelinstrumentation_uma/fuelairboxd
iff10-05562-3.php

A bit pricey but it works fine for me.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop (75 hrs).
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com

<flyingphil627-europastuff@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

<flyingphil627-europastuff@yahoo.co.uk>

> This is a question for those who have a 914 up at the front.
>
> With the 914uls the best way to monitor fuel pressure is to monitor
the fuel / airbox differential pressure.  I'm looking for a simple and
'tried and tested' way of doing this.  Can anyone recommend a setup for
this?  I see there are a variety of dual gauges available and also
gauges that do the calculation for you (via sensors) and just have a
single needle showing the differential.