Re: Europa-List: Rotax 914 Airbox / Fuel Pressure Differential

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rotax 914 Airbox / Fuel Pressure Differential
From: Jerry Rehn <rehn@rockisland.com>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2016 08:44:13
I have the UMA as well , easy to install, one gauge, been in for many years t
rouble free.
Jerry

Sent from my iPad

ff@yahoo.co.uk>

>> This is a question for those who have a 914 up at the front.
>>
>> With the 914uls the best way to monitor fuel pressure is to monitor the f
uel / airbox differential pressure.  I'm looking for a simple and 'tried and
 tested' way of doing this.  Can anyone recommend a setup for this?  I see t
here are a variety of dual gauges available and also gauges that do the calc
ulation for you (via sensors) and just have a single needle showing the diff
erential.