Europa-List: Re: Reposition oil cooler on Classic Trigear

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Reposition oil cooler on Classic Trigear
From: Richard Lamprey <lamprey.richard@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 May 2016 04:27:44

Hello Gordon,

I have the oil cooler beneath the spinner in my Kenya Europa, works very well,
have never had an oil temp over 120 degrees, despite operating in 30 C
temperatures.
Occasionally in the climb its good to level out a bit to keep it beneath
this.

I try to attach picture here, sorry cant do something more detailed, I am away
---From the aircraft just now (will be back to it in 2 weeks time).

Also, pictures don't attach easily on this site.

I think other cooler designs are much like this.

Best
Richard

Read this topic online here:

Attachments: