Re: Europa-List: Avionics heat

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Avionics heat
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2016 10:18:36

I have a simpler (& lighter version of this, with a single slightly
smaller fan above passenger knees & out of sight, blowing air into the
instrument unit, and this emerges through a row of about 12 1/2" holes
under the pilot part of the windscreen, offering modest demisting
function.

David Joyce, GXSDJ

On 2016-04-20 05:04, Fred Klein wrote:

>> On Apr 19, 2016, at 12:23 AM, Bob Hitchcock <bobhitchcock@icloud.com> wrote:

>> Who uses fans, who uses ram air? How do you route your solution?
>
> Bob...I have 3, 120 mm computer fans w/ louvers directing air towards
> windshield...instrument
module is spaced 1/2" from firewall and holes cut in bottom for
intake air and circulation...