RE: Europa-List: Spin characteristics

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Spin characteristics
From: Ian Cook <iancook1@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 09:02:36
Graeme,

            Having done 80 odd spins with the Europa MG the main thing
is that the machine goes very near the vertical and picks up speed
quickly on recovery, do not overdo the stick forward or you will go
inverted with all the problems that brings. Definitely do not have any
loose article in the cockpit! I believe the standard Europa XS has
similar behaviour e.g. the same powerful tailplane clean aerodynamics
etc.

Regards

Ian Cook