Re: Europa-List: Re: Smart Ass Ordered

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Smart Ass Ordered
From: davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 21:47:50

Graeme, I have a micro switch in the detent so that it only gets
activated when the wheel is down and locked. It is a waterproof
microswitch and has never given any problem.

Regards, David, GXSDJ

On 2016-03-08 20:54, graeme bird wrote:

> The Smart Ass can alert on undercarriage still up with a switch/sensor. Has
> anyone
installed one? Maybe a hall effect or reed switch on the swing arm or on
the retraction leaver I guess. I suppose a micro switch would be a bad idea as
it can get wet in the wheel well.

> --------
> Graeme Bird
> G-UMPY
> Mono Classic/XS FFW 912S/Woodcomp 3000/3W
> Newby: 200 hours 4 years on the Mono
> g@gdbmk.co.uk
>
> Read this topic online here:
>
> http://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=453577#453577 [1]