Re: Europa-List: Crossing the Channel?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Crossing the Channel?
From: Kevin Challis <cakeykev@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 11:38:50
Glenn

http://www.aeroport-letouquet.com/en/

Le Touquet is a good start, uk prices (expensive) not French prices but so m
any Brits fly there it is really setup for us. Bikes to hire or a walk into t
own which is very pleasant. English on the radio.

Have fun.

Kevin Challis
G ODJG

> On 8 Mar 2016, at 10:10, Glenn Perry <gfhperry@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hello everybody,
>
> Im new to the Europa and the forum. I hope to be heading to France in a fe
w weeks and was looking for some advice regarding an entry Airport. I will b
e crossing around Lydd as that is where the channel in the narrowest. I need
 to gain more confidence in the plane before going further over water.
> Where would you suggest I clear customs/Immigration into France, bearing i
n mind that I speak no French? Any advise would be most appreciated.

=========
=========
=========
=========