Re: Europa-List: Crossing the Channel?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Crossing the Channel?
From: david park <dpark748@me.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2016 14:49:52
Glenn,
I ususaly go via Rochester where you can pick up UL91 fuel, file flight
plan, and route short crossing and down to LeTouquet where Avgas is
available and very helpful staff.
Went to Beauvais last time? dont go there ???
Came back via Caen direct to Sleap.
First time I suggest LeTouquet.
Need PLB

David Park G-LDVO
dpark748@icloud.com <mailto:dpark748@icloud.com>
dpark748@hotmail.co.uk <mailto:dpark748@hotmail.co.uk>
Mobile (1) 07789 755 301
Mobile (2) 07505 278 386

> On 8 Mar 2016, at 10:10, Glenn Perry <gfhperry@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Hello everybody,
>
> Im new to the Europa and the forum. I hope to be heading to France in
a few weeks and was looking for some advice regarding an entry Airport.
I will be crossing around Lydd as that is where the channel in the
narrowest. I need to gain more confidence in the plane before going
further over water.
> Where would you suggest I clear customs/Immigration into France,
bearing in mind that I speak no French? Any advise would be most
appreciated.