RE: Europa-List: Re: Charging System

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Charging System
From: Greg Fuchs <gregoryf.flyboy@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 15:25:47

 Richard,

Wow, looks like you went through the regulation ringer. It may not feel like
it to you, since not enough time has passed :) but it Looks like facts and
not rant to me (Wonderful, beautiful, can't get enough of them, facts!
-left-brain is jumping for joy here)

I wonder if the re-designed regulator was more sensitive to something in
your system. small capacitor/weak battery, etc.
OOPs, didn't mean to drag you back there, quick-change the topic! Uhhh...Boy
that weather sure is good! :)

Thanks much for the info.
If you still have the R/R Deere tractor info, I would love more info on it.
Maybe offline?
Greg A050