AW: Europa-List: undercarriage retraction problem

Subject: AW: Europa-List: undercarriage retraction problem
From: A. Buess Aviatik <ykibuess@bluewin.ch>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 15:28:59

Hi Rowland

In the (old) Europa Aircraft News(letter) No 23 there is a recommendation
made by Any Draper about how to proceed when there is a conflict between the
brake master cylinder and the mono tire (see page 11). This seemed to be a
known problem with some kits.  I had this problem too and had to reposition
the master cylinder. Neville Eyre gave me a detailed instruction. Let me
know if you need it, I could make a PDF and send it to you.

Regards, Alfred

Alfred Buess
CH-3700 Spiez, Switzerland
Europa XS HB-YKI, Ercoupe 415-E N94804