Re: Europa-List: Re: water drain

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: water drain
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 17:53:11
Coulld be dilute water/alcohol which would sink?=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A___
_____________________________=0A From: Scudrunner <howardbrooksster@gmail.c
om>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com =0ASent: Monday, 23 March 2015, 17:36
=0ASubject: Europa-List: Re: water drain=0A =0A=0A--> Europa-List message p
osted by: "Scudrunner" <howardbrooksster@gmail.com>=0A=0AI always refuel my
 Europa before my walk around and test for water at the end - allows time f
or any water to settle?. I also use a Mr Funnel water seperator funnel thou
gh. Fuel is mogas. I drain half a jam jar per side (perhaps it should be a
full one?). Only recently (cold winter) have I seen a cloudy sample with "b
ubbles" that sink rather than float. Once settled, it was no more than half
 a teaspoon. I'm assuming that this was condensation in a 3/4 empty tank? (
aircraft hangared).=0A=0AHoward=0A=0A=0A=0A=0ARead this topic online here:
=0A=0Ahttp://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=439782#439782=0A=0A=0A