Re: Europa-List: Re: Gas spring effort

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Gas spring effort
From: Christoph Both <christoph.both@acadiau.ca>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 23:42:19
Hallo Karl,
I would be interested in a pair of these as well.
Danke!
Christoph

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 7, 2014, at 19:38, "Karl Heindl" <kheindl@msn.com<mailto:kheindl@msn
.com>> wrote:

Hi Alan,

I will be ordering a couple when I am in the UK. The measurements are exact
ly the same as the ones that came with the kit, i.e. diameter 15mm , length
 300-310mm, the diameter of the 'piston' rod is 6mm, and its length 100mm.
You adjust the pressure (20-400 btw) by turning a screw at one end (see dia
gram).
Cheers,
Karl

> Subject: Europa-List: Re: Gas spring effort
> From: alancarteresq@onetel.net<mailto:alancarteresq@onetel.net>
> Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 13:45:15 -0800
> To: europa-list@matronics.com<mailto:europa-list@matronics.com>

t<mailto:alancarteresq@onetel.net>>

> Hi Karl.
> I see the adjustable gas struts,
> They look from the photo a little thicker in diameter than the original s
truts ?, do they fit. the Europa OK,
> Also, 20 to 200, how you set the pressure, lowering it, then increasing i
t.?
> Price is =A314.50
>
> My Doors, One has been modified to the centre position and the other at t
he top corner, Both have suffered the door being distorted. I need to modif
y the other one to the center position.

> Alan
>

> Read this topic online here:

>=======