RE: Europa-List: Re: Gas spring effort

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Gas spring effort
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 23:38:01
Hi Alan=2C
I will be ordering a couple when I am in the UK. The measurements are exact
ly the same as the ones that came with the kit=2C i.e. diameter 15mm =2C le
ngth 300-310mm=2C the diameter of the 'piston' rod is 6mm=2C and its length
 100mm.You adjust the pressure (20-400 btw) by turning a screw at one end (
see diagram).Cheers=2CKarl

> Subject: Europa-List: Re: Gas spring effort
> From: alancarteresq@onetel.net
> Date: Fri=2C 7 Nov 2014 13:45:15 -0800
> To: europa-list@matronics.com

t>

> Hi Karl.
> I see the adjustable gas struts=2C
> They look from the photo a little thicker in diameter than the original s
truts ?=2C do they fit. the Europa OK=2C
> Also=2C 20 to 200=2C how you set the pressure=2C lowering it=2C then incr
easing it.?
> Price is =C2=A314.50
>
> My Doors=2C One has been modified to the centre position and the other at
 the top corner=2C Both have suffered the door being distorted. I need to m
odify the other one to the center position.