RE: Europa-List: Re: Gas spring effort

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Gas spring effort
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2014 18:10:21
Michel=2C
Look at www.wdsltd.co.uk.  I think the correct part number is 550-0615100 f
or the steel version.I am sure they will ship to France.Karl

Date: Fri=2C 7 Nov 2014 18:44:57 +0100
From: mau11@orange.fr

=0A
  =0A
    =0A
  =0A
  =0A
    Many thanks Karl=2C
=0A
    Where it is possible to buy?
=0A
    Is it possible you send to me an adress
=0A

=0A
    Michel AUVRAY
=0A
    Builder 145
=0A

=0A

=0A
    Le 07/11/2014 14:55=2C Karl Heindl a=0A
      =E9crit :
=0A
    =0A
    =0A
      =0A
      Another option is to use adjustable gas struts.=0A
          Pressure adjustable from 20 to 400 (Newtons?).=0A
        Cost =A3 14.50 for the steel version. Also available in=0A
            stainless.=0A
        Karl
=0A

=0A
          > Subject: Europa-List: Re: Gas spring effort
=0A
            > From: john@wighton.net
=0A
            > Date: Fri=2C 7 Nov 2014 00:30:57 -0800
=0A
            > To: europa-list@matronics.com
=0A

=0A
            <john@wighton.net>
=0A

=0A
            > Interested in the door strut stiffness (it is not a=0A
            load). Mine are weak and need refurb/change. I take it the=0A
            values given in lbf are per inch (i.e. 50lbf/in)? Bud uses=0A
            Newtons (is that 26N/mm Bud?) which works out at around 148=0A
            lbf/in which seems high (especially for Florida climate).
=0A

=0A
            > I never experienced significant door distortion and=0A
            have attributed that in other planes to overly stiff struts.
=0A

=0A
            > The pressure fill value of 1400psi is useful as that=0A
            gives the refurb company a value they can use.
=0A

=0A
            > Where is this place in Surrey Kevin?
=0A

=0A
            > regards
=0A
            > JW
=0A

=0A
            > --------
=0A
            > John Wighton
=0A
            > Europa XS trigear G-IPOD
=0A

=0A

=0A

=0A

=0A
            > Read this topic online here:
=0A

=0A
            >=0A
=0A

=0A

=0A

=0A
            > <
=0A

=0A

=0A

=0A
          =0A
        =0A
      =0A
      =0A
=0A
oelectric.com">www.aeroelectric.com=0A
p://www.buildersbooks.com">www.buildersbooks.com=0A
mebuilthelp.com">www.homebuilthelp.com=0A
ypilotstore.com">www.mypilotstore.com=0A
mrrace.com">www.mrrace.com=0A
/contribution">http://www.matronics.com/contribution=0A
/Navigator?Europa-List">http://www.matronics.com/Navigator?Europa-List=0A
com">http://forums.matronics.com=0A
=0A
=0A
    =0A

=0A
  =0A

=0A
=0A
=0A
        =0A
                =0A
                        =0A
                                =0A
                        =0A
                =0A
                =0A
                        =0A
                                Ce courrier =E9lectronique ne contient aucun
virus ou logiciel malveill
ant parce que la protection Antivirus avast! est active.=0A
                        =0A
                =0A
        =0A
=0A