Europa-List: Resin Systems

Subject: Europa-List: Resin Systems
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 11:44:32

Giddy,
I have been using West Systems for non structural areas of late, and had the
opportunity
to speak to a Long Eze expert at Chino, LA. He told me that he wouldn't
use West Systems for structure, and I recall that is reflected in the ACS
manual. Other than SP Systems which is not available in Australia, to,clarify
the original,SP20 is superseded and even though it has a picture of a Europa on
their literature, it isn't approved (go figure), I would like a reminder on
other approved Epoxies please.,this fellow swore by EZ Epoxy. Any advice much
appreciated. The West Systems has a greater viscosity, a shorter pot life, and
doesn't wet out as much.
Regards
Tony Renshaw
Lost Aussie.