Re: Europa-List: Resin Systems

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Resin Systems
From: Richard Collings <rcollings@talktalk.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 20:46:34

Hi Tony
That was quick let me know if you want any other dimensions.
The Europa build in England is only approved using SP Gurit Ampreg 21 which
replaced Ampreg 20 in 2010.
According to an Ampreg 21 leaflet I have on file, they have an office
supplier at Unit 1A/81 Bassett Street, Mona Vale, 2103 NSW,Australia.
Tel+61 [0] 2 9979 7248 Email sales-au@gurit.com
I would be very sure before using anything other than an approved system.
By the way Ampreg 21 is horrible stuff nowhere near as easy to use as 20,
but was introduced to satisfy Health & Safety !
Regards
Richard