Re: Europa-List: Min turns on rod ends, and a stick height dimension req

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Min turns on rod ends, and a stick height dimension request
From: Richard Collings <rcollings@talktalk.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 19:03:09

Tony
I have the following measurements for you, Floor to top of stick 530mm, top
of thigh support to top of stick 305mm, stick fully back top of stick to top
of back rest 580mm and stick fully back to the point where the back rest
starts to angle back 480mm. I am sorry I forgot to get the max forward
position that can follow if you need it.
I am 5ft 10in and have found it best to sit as high as possible - landing
are less exciting. I have also noted that my thighs get in the way of full
aileron travel either way, but rate of turn is so good that it has not
caused a problem.
Hope this helps
Regards
Richard