Europa-List: Re: Mod 60 Europa Fuel Gauge

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Mod 60 Europa Fuel Gauge
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 11:51:35

Hello.
Yes I think you can cut them to length, Avelec still are not responding to e
mail.

At the moment I have a Plastic Boss with a sender mounted in the Boss at an
angle
of 30 degrees, If I can find something suitable, I would try to pull the old
sender out of this plastic boss, and resin a new one in place.
This would require a complete kit, Sender, processer, and gauge.
But I can,t find one.???

I have a private mail , saying fitting the Europa sender was the most difficult
job he had encountered due to its position.
Alan

Read this topic online here: