Europa-List: Re: Mod 60 Europa Fuel Gauge

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Mod 60 Europa Fuel Gauge
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 04:43:20

Hi All.
Why are things made so difficult, my sender fails, and I end up with a major
fix,
it should be just a job of un screwing and fitting a new one or an adaptor
plate to fit a different one.
I am no builder, but I know I would have thought of this before and included it
in my design and i,m no genius.
All I want is an Avelec sender rod, just un glue it at the top, pull it out and
slid a new one in, connect the wires , job done,
Special effects, Can you tell me what the depth of the tank is at the centre,
Maybe I can mount it at an angle or find a sender or something that will do .
David said it was 13 " long , with a ruler can you give approximate angle.

Alan

Read this topic online here: