Re: Europa-List: mod 77 pushrod rudder drive query

Subject: Re: Europa-List: mod 77 pushrod rudder drive query
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 16:22:30

On Oct 3, 2014, at 12:49 PM, Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Before I start the fiddly job of re-making cable thimbles on the
springs (and throwing away the expensive turnbuckle fork ends), can
anyone offer thoughts on how the tailwheel cable turnbuckles can operate
inside the fuselage without fouling the plastic fairleads?

Rowland=85I too envisioned the aft turnbuckles within the fuselage, but
after encountering the identical problem you face, I also had concerns
about my ability to make adjustments to them plus the essential
safety-wiring=85consequently, my aft turnbuckles will be flying in the
breeze=85F.