RE: Europa-List: Re: In flight noticed the rear door pin out -horror

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: In flight noticed the rear door pin out -horror
From: Max Cointe Free <mcointe@free.fr>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 16:24:11

I had it... twice! First time the rear pin was badly engaged, second time
the passenger shocked the handle with his elbow. Both time the door departed
---From the plane. The (only) good thing was to demonstrate that the ship still
flies very well, in spite of a mark visible on the rudder.

Max  Cointe
mcointe@free.fr
F-PMLH Europa XS_TriGear
Kit #560-2003 912ULS/AirmasterAP332 520 hours

F-PLDJ DynAro MCR 4S
Kit #27-2002 912ULSFR/MTProp MTV7A 1660 heures