Re: Europa-List: Cranked sticks.........unusual crease, like a crack

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Cranked sticks.........unusual crease, like a crack
From: Richard Collings <rcollings@talktalk.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2014 21:46:12
Hi Graham
What is high, 10, 50, 100lbs. I have just got a new =9CPermit to
fly=9D and completed the air tests just before the Rally. This
year I did the VNE dive after trimming out at 125 knots, the stick
forces were definitely there but no where near as great as last years
test which was done with the aircraft trimmed out at 110 knots. My point
is that I don=99t  think I was pushing anything like 50lbs, I was
very uneasy having completed the test and made a point of asking advice,
I was concerned not to overload the system. What is the force required
to bend a 1=9D dia piece of tube?
Sorry I missed you at the Rally
Best wishes
Richard