Europa-List: Loading/unloading a mono without wings attached?

Subject: Europa-List: Loading/unloading a mono without wings attached?
From: Clive Sutton <clive.maf@googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 11:21:31

I'm considering a mono but wondering how the a/c fuselage is loaded and unloaded
on/off of the traditional mono trailer.  I don't have much drive space at home
and would really like to be able to load and unload without using the wings
to prevent the fuselage from 'rolling over' when the main wheel is out of the
'scoop' platform.  What is the considered view about this - can it be done and
if so what solutions have people developed please?  Clive :?

Read this topic online here: