Re: Europa-List: Loading/unloading a mono without wings attached?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Loading/unloading a mono without wings attached?
From: Philipgeorge347 <Philipgeorge347@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 19:55:18
Clive why would you want to take the fuselage off the trailer at home?? As
on the trailer it takes up very little space. Phil George.  G-EORJ  mono X
S. 912 s

Sent from Samsung Mobile

div>To: europa-list@matronics.com </div><div>Subject: Europa-List: Loading/
unloading a mono without wings attached? </div><div>

I'm considering a mono but wondering how the a/c fuselage is loaded and unl
oaded on/off of the traditional mono trailer.  I don't have much drive spac
e at home and would really like to be able to load and unload without using
 the wings to prevent the fuselage from 'rolling over' when the main wheel
is out of the 'scoop' platform.  What is the considered view about this - c
an it be done and if so what solutions have people developed please?  Clive
 :?

Read this topic online here: