Europa-List: Re: Tri-Gear Nose Wheel Fork!

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Tri-Gear Nose Wheel Fork!
From: JonSmith <jonsmitheuropa@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 07:35:40

I was slightly sad to read that some people would "rather not use the Europa
company
if at all possible". Like everyone I will always try to source cheaper second
hand parts but if that is not possible I am very happy to support the company
as I have always found them very helpful and useful. As an aircraft owner,
especially a home built like the Europa I think having the type-support of
the Europa company is an invaluable resource to us all and should be supported.

Ps. I believe they are on a two-week summer shut down at the moment and are due
back on 23rd June.

--------
G-TERN
Classic Mono