Re: Europa-List: Re: Tri-Gear Nose Wheel Fork!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Tri-Gear Nose Wheel Fork!
From: Kevin Challis <cakeykev@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 19:42:18

Sorry I don't agree I asked for some seals for the brake master cylinders about
2 months ago I am still waiting.

About a year ago I needed a new silencer which I thought would be a stock item.
No it took months.

Europa used to be great you explained the part and it arrived the next day but
since the two helpful guys have gone you need part numbers.

Kevin

> On 18 Jun 2014, at 15:35, "JonSmith" <jonsmitheuropa@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
>

> I was slightly sad to read that some people would "rather not use the Europa
company if at all possible". Like everyone I will always try to source cheaper
second hand parts but if that is not possible I am very happy to support the
company as I have always found them very helpful and useful. As an aircraft
owner,
especially a home built like the Europa I think having the type-support of
the Europa company is an invaluable resource to us all and should be supported.

> Ps. I believe they are on a two-week summer shut down at the moment and are
> due
back on 23rd June.