Re: Europa-List: Re: Tri-Gear Nose Wheel Fork!

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Tri-Gear Nose Wheel Fork!
From: Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 20:47:22

I have always had prompt service, no complaints.

Ordered parts for the Door mechanism - turned up a couple days later.

End of last year ordered the silicon hoses for the radiator to engine - couple
of days.

Just ordered a set of aluminium panels for planning a change to the panel layout
- next working day.

Alan

On 18 Jun 2014, at 19:42, Kevin Challis <cakeykev@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry I don't agree I asked for some seals for the brake master cylinders
> about
2 months ago I am still waiting.

> About a year ago I needed a new silencer which I thought would be a stock
> item.
No it took months.

> Europa used to be great you explained the part and it arrived the next day but
since the two helpful guys have gone you need part numbers.

> Kevin
>

>> On 18 Jun 2014, at 15:35, "JonSmith" <jonsmitheuropa@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
>>

>> I was slightly sad to read that some people would "rather not use the Europa
company if at all possible". Like everyone I will always try to source cheaper
second hand parts but if that is not possible I am very happy to support the
company as I have always found them very helpful and useful. As an aircraft
owner,
especially a home built like the Europa I think having the type-support
of the Europa company is an invaluable resource to us all and should be
supported.