Europa-List: Re: New cockpit panel

Subject: Europa-List: Re: New cockpit panel
From: Roland <schmidtroland@web.de>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 13:17:42

Hi Europa Folks,

FINALLY - as promised I add some pictures of the ready Panel installed in my
Europa.

You can see, that a little finish is yet to be done on carpets etc, but I think,
that you can get a good Impression of the design.

I tried to get in contact with the LAA twice by e-mail in April to get some
information
of what they ask for a standard-MOD. Unfortunately I didn't get a response
until today.

However, if anyone is interested in spite of that, just let me know.....

Regards
Roland
PH-ZTI
XS Trigear 914