Re: Europa-List: Trim damper and sticking the top on.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trim damper and sticking the top on.
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2014 10:32:01
Will=0AHave you adjusted the pitch control limits to give 5 degrees nose do
wn deflection and 13 deg. up?=0APretty awkward to do with the top on but ea
sy at this stage=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A________________________________=0A
 From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>=0ATo: europa-list@matr
onics.com =0ASent: Sunday, 15 June 2014, 0:34=0ASubject: Europa-List: Trim
damper and sticking the top on.=0A =0A=0A=0AYesterday I got permission from
 the inspector to turn my canoe into and airplane. -But before i stick th
e top on can I ask the general wisdom for gotchas.=0A=0AI have done install
ed pretty much everything I can,,,I think. -All the tail assembly, the pi
tch containment plywood thing and the electrics. -The coax for the antenn
a. -Installed the battery the main gear and the flap actuator system, set
 the wing incidence...=0A=0AAnything else I should have done?=0A=0AI have o
ne specific question...how tight should the pitch trim damper be? I cant se
e in the manual that specifies.=0A=0A=0AAnd anyone have any advice for the
best method for sticking the top on?=0A=0Athanks in advance=0A=0AWill=0A=0A
=======