Europa-List: Trim damper and sticking the top on.

Subject: Europa-List: Trim damper and sticking the top on.
From: William Daniell <wdaniell.longport@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 18:34:40
Yesterday I got permission from the inspector to turn my canoe into and
airplane.  But before i stick the top on can I ask the general wisdom for
gotchas.

I have done installed pretty much everything I can,,,I think.  All the tail
assembly, the pitch containment plywood thing and the electrics.  The coax
for the antenna.  Installed the battery the main gear and the flap actuator
system, set the wing incidence...

Anything else I should have done?

I have one specific question...how tight should the pitch trim damper be? I
cant see in the manual that specifies.

And anyone have any advice for the best method for sticking the top on?

thanks in advance

Will

William Daniell
LONGPORT