Re: Europa-List: Re: Clevice \Forks debacle.........

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Clevice \Forks debacle.........
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 11:47:49

On 22 May 2014, at 23:36, Tony Renshaw wrote:

> Hi Donald,
> Thank you very much for the specifics. Ill have a closer look at my setup and
see if it effects me too. Hope the paperwork goes well. Do you have any
completed
photos for us??
> Regards
> Tony Renshaw
>
> On 23 May 2014, at 8:22 am, Donald Cameron <fireflier@btinternet.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Tony
>>
>> I believe the fouling is between the bell crank and the TS05 push rod.

[snip]

I found that the bottom end of the servo pushrod clevis fouled the TS05 link rod
in the full up trim & full up elevator position. You can read about my
resolution
of the issue here:

http://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk/aviation/europa_435/201204.php#ts05_foul

You will see that I asked about it on this forum but when I tested the most
popular
suggestion (shortening the link rod) it actually made things worse! You may
have to read the day 13 entry quite carefully to understand what I finished
up doing - which included, but was not limited to, shortening the butt ends of
the clevises.

There are pictures associated - just click on the links in day 5 or day 13.

Hope this helps.

in friendship

Rowland