Europa-List: Sale of Europa Classic Mono G-BWYD

Subject: Europa-List: Sale of Europa Classic Mono G-BWYD
From: Frank Mycroft <frankm@clara.net>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 12:14:22
Having received no offers for my Europa with damaged prop at the asking
price of about =A320,000, I am now prepared to consider any offer at
all, as I no longer have a licence to fly and the aeroplane must go.
Generally speaking I think that Europas sell for far less than they are
worth compared to other permit aircraft, and I may be about to set a new
record, but my main concern is to see the aeroplane in the hands of
someone who can get the pleasure out of it that I had.  So if you know
of anyone give them my e-mail address and I will send out particulars
and pictures.

Frank Mycroft