Europa-List: Was electrical wiring now..... fouling of lower clevis on

Subject: Europa-List: Was electrical wiring now..... fouling of lower clevis on
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@talktalk.net>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 23:56:05
Donald / Bud  and all.

The problem is NOT Connected with the TS05 Push Rod. It is  the TS03 Bell
Crank lever which fouls on the root of the plastic fork on the Clevis which
is pinned to and drives the Bell Crank. The fouling happens because the two
clevises are too long for the bell crank to describe it's geometric circle
of motion with out fouling up in the base of the lower fork at it's fully
driven position down.  Please see Tony's  photo and description I sent back
to him and Fred below . and read the description I sent with the photo.

Regards

Bob Harrison.