Re: Europa-List: Borglanda fly in

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Borglanda fly in
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 02:03:04
Hi,

pls count me also on!

That means

1 from Finland (one Europa Speedy Mono) =93 booked Hotell Borgholm

Sorry for late sign up for EAN 2014 Fly Inn.

That=C2=B4s because I had a mid-range tech issue which I managed to sort
out finally today =93 there was a bad crack in the muffler
/silencer (that=C2=B4s why I have had a serious CO problem). Totally new
system has been installed and it seems to work well. A very first flight
was four hours ago, just after sunset! That included climbing to 3000 ft
and some stalls clean /w flaps, couple touch & goes and a little
X-country flight from EFTP to (over) our home and back to homefield.
That was also my personal first Europa flight 2014.

It gives happily no CO any more into cockpit but a lot more noise &
rumble. A good reason to have good DANRS headsets (Beyerdynamic HS 800
Digital Indv).  In this rare case (isn=C2=B4t that so that usually you
do get some weight penalty after every single modifying?) a weight
penalty was minus 3 kilos and I felt there was a lot more power
available! Stb-side exhaust manifold comes slightly out from the lower
cowling so I had to do some minor re-design for it.

See you in Borgholm, Sweden. Today!!!

Cheers, Raimo Toivio

Europa XS Mono OH-XRT #417

Updated flight hours /landings: 388 /+600

37500 Lempaala
FINLAND

p +358-3-3753 777
f +358-3-3753 100