Re: Europa-List: Borglanda fly in

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Borglanda fly in
From: stephan cassel <stephan.cassel@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2014 10:03:12
Dave,

Sorry to here that the weather is not on your side. There is very bad
weather over Denmark and west Norway for the moment, 23/5  0800 UTC. The
weather is better in East Norway and Sweden so we
will leave soon.

Next year we will plan the date so it will not interfere with other events
like Trip to Le Touquet.
I will contact David J well before.

Hope to see you next year in Scandinavia. Maybe Denmark. You need to
exchange to Danish kroner as well :-)

Some Europa pilots (including me) are planning for Vichy flyIn weekend
after the Europa Club AGM, i.e.  18-20 / 7. Last year it was over 600
aircrafts that participate the event.

Best regards

Stephan
LN-STE