Re: Europa-List: Borglanda fly in

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Borglanda fly in
From: david park <dpark748@me.com>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 13:38:46
Stephan,
Aircraft all prepared for departure on Wednesday but was not happy with weather
in channel as I planned a stop at Calais or Oostende. Cb's forecast with gusting
winds.  Then another stop enroute.  Cb's in UK today ?? so would not be arriving
till Saturday at least.
Please let me know of any further events in future, I will keep my Kroner!!!.
Did any one else make it from UK ?
May look at the Rotax fly in at Wels?

Best regards Dave G-LDVO

Sent from my iPad