Europa-List: Facebook/Twitter

Subject: Europa-List: Facebook/Twitter
From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 18 May 2014 14:26:44

I am surprised at some of the responses to the FB/Twitter question, perhaps it
reflects the average age?
I find FB a great tool for sharing flying trips and posting pics of trips and
pics
of people I take up; which they often then make their profile pics for a while.
Spooling through the reams of repeated text and even encrypted text and blank
lines
on this, its obvious its not that efficient and stuck in the teletype erra.
Posting pics on here is also a pain to resize them. When I was reading the
recent Europa mag as well I was thinking there has to be something more
immediate,
dynamic and digestible. Don't get me wrong, I like both the mag and the forum;
but such a negative (and snobby) response, I find surprising, perhaps we
should explore and let the next generation into our club.

What will this link do?

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152850833555715.1073741916.754055714&type=1&l=287f782aa7

--------
Graeme Bird