RE: Europa-List: Facebook/Twitter

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Facebook/Twitter
From: Max Cointe Free <mcointe@free.fr>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 09:48:13

I'm 61 (can't trust it!) but engineer in new techs (IT & electronics).
Nevertheless I don't see (there is not?) any advantage to go FB and Twitter
more than spreading personal data where some can take advantage of it in
spite of me.
We can share here links to YouTube for videos, so may be the usage can be
improved to share pics easier, Matt?

Max  Cointe
mcointe@free.fr
F-PMLH Europa XS_TriGear
Kit #560-2003 912ULS/AirmasterAP332 490 hours

F-PLDJ DynAro MCR 4S
Kit #27-2002 912ULSFR/MTProp MTV7A 1600 heures

> I never thought so many would dislike facebook or twitter ,i consider
myself a old git at 55 but have always been a tech head ,i hope some who
wish to will use
> facebook or twitter ,to post europa pictures and interesting non techno
europa info we mite pic up some more interested budding pilots

> Pics are always great, but I'd love to see many more wide angle go-pro
style vids on YouTube .... there are sadly extremely few from Europa's. Vids
are very
> motivational for the builders  among us :-)

> I am surprised at some of the responses to the FB/Twitter question,
perhaps it reflects the average age?