Re: Europa-List: Itching to get to Ireland

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Itching to get to Ireland
From: Ivor Phillips <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 08:15:02

Newcastle co wicklow,
http://www.einc.ie
Great place for a visit,usually have a courtesy car if pre booked, but not far
to greystones where you can pick up the Dart into Dublin ,
Another good airfield if it's still open is Weston to the west of Dublin, the
VFR
route is overhead the city following the river Liffey, but not as easy to get
back to the city by public transport,
Regards
Ivor phillips

Sent from my iPad

> On 30 Mar 2014, at 21:49, "graeme bird" <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk> wrote:
>

> Thinking of trips for this year, and must get to Ireland from Beds UK, any
> recommendations
for a day trip, friendly field near something interesting? I gather
I need to file a GAR form, and guess I have to land at a designated 'port'.